Re: Stable, Unstable, Testing

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:50:12 +0200, Matt Krause <me@mattkrause.net>
wrote:

> You rule!  Finally!  Man, I'm not sure what to think of Debian yet.  I'm
> having a hard time picking up the package management system for some reason.

You're welcome!
I think I'm as much a newbie as you are and recognize you're problem
with the package management. I'm used to a windows environment. You
want a new application? Go to the website, download the setup.exe and
execute - you're done.

I'm not here to start an OS-war (I would probably lose... :-), but
switching to the package management system from Debian is quite a big
step.

> While, I am at it, I will throw this out. Does squirrelmail work over
> 993?  I know it is supposed to, but haven't gotten it working yet.  I
> compiled from source.

Don't know. I don't use IMAP, I POP3.

--
Matthijs