Re: Goodbye stable?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:07:02 +0100
Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:

> > KDE I use is a backported one and it runs quit stable, too.  I fear
> > that sarge is too unstable for my daily work, and I've heard really

Fear not.  I've been using sarge since 3.0 came out and have never had
stability problems.  I have always had a working machine.  The only
problems I've had have related to apt-get and the upgrading of packages
and people on this list have told me how to sort them out (thanks Colin
Watson et al.), plus the frustration of waiting for KDE to be sorted out,
but I've still been able to do all my work.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
http://www.psr.keele.ac.uk/