ut2004full installer

Well since Atari or no one does Tech Support on UT I have a question...

When I start installing ut2k4 everything goes ok. When it asked me for the second cdrom. I cant unmount the cdrom. I cant force unmount it and if I force lazy unmount it it unmounts but then the cdrom refuses to eject. Then if I use a paperclip to get the tray open and then I put the second CD there and I mount it but it still sees the contents as if its the first cd and I try to navigate it whatever im navigating with just locks up.

any ideas?

Thanks

Thomas