Re: Docbook and jade - setup failed/not complete - "is not a function name" errors - what is wrong?

Quoting Peter Sebastian Masny <ps-list@masny.dk>:
> I'm trying to use docbook to make my HOWTOs nice and pretty, however, my
> system install is flawed. (testing/unstable)

That's OK.  But I suggest to use other, modern tools.  Just forget
jade and docbook-dsssl and use xsltproc and docbook-xsl (for HTML)
instead.

For PDF, I would try db2latex-xsl, but there is no official Debian
package (soon to come!) - and it's only for LaTeX experts.

You can see examples at my home page, e.g.:
http://people.debian.org/~debacle/mirror.dbk
http://people.debian.org/~debacle/mirror.html
http://people.debian.org/~debacle/mirror.pdf

Cheers, WB