Re: ut2004full installer

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 08:15:27PM -0500, Thomas G wrote:
> Well since Atari or no one does Tech Support on UT I have a
> question...
>

> When I start installing ut2k4 everything goes ok. When it asked me for
> the second cdrom. I cant unmount the cdrom. I cant force unmount it
> and if I force lazy unmount it it unmounts but then the cdrom refuses
> to eject. Then if I use a paperclip to get the tray open and then I
> put the second CD there and I mount it but it still sees the contents
> as if its the first cd and I try to navigate it whatever im navigating
> with just locks up.

I assume you're running the installer directly from the CD?  If so,
don't.  Copy the installer to your HD, and run it from there.  Can't
unmount a CD that you're using, and if you're running the installer
directly from the CD your using the CD.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. --Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927