Re: ut2004full installer

Thomas G wrote:
Well since Atari or no one does Tech Support on UT I have a question...
When I start installing ut2k4 everything goes ok. When it asked me for the second cdrom. I cant unmount the cdrom. I cant force unmount it and if I force lazy unmount it it unmounts but then the cdrom refuses to

any ideas?

Idea: don't paperclip a powered-up (let alone mounted) drive!

More helpful idea: If this is anything like ut2003, your problem is probably just the way that you launched the installer. If you do a "cd /mnt/cdrom" and then execute the installer, the shell you launched from is always going to be there in the background sitting in /mnt/cdrom and convincing the system that the mount is in use. The solution would be to do something more like "cd /mnt ; cdrom/[installer].sh".

John