Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 14:02, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> On 2004-03-25, CW Harris penned:
> >
> > Yes. I have found that <generalization> men and women think about
> > things in different ways, probably due to differing life experiences
> > (cf.  Monique's comment re: female getting weird email about her
> > picture showing she is too good for her boyfriend - how often would
> > something like that happen to a male?). </generalization>
>
> And if it did, how often would the male be insulted rather than just
> blowing it off or being flattered?

In a real-life situation, if someone comments on my looks, I'm
flattered. Online, I have to admit I'd probably be creeped out. Only
because, that's not the type of message I'd expect someone to take the
time to actually send me unless they were really creepy in some way. But
that's just me. :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837