Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

* Rebecca Dridan <rdrid@dridan.com> [2004-03-25 18:37]:
> On the other hand, I'm not sure if anyone caught the issue on Full
> Disclosure. Check this link [0] to see how some females do get treated
> on tech lists.
>
> Bec
>
> [0] http://www.oneeyedcrow.net/securitygeekfemme.html

I'm an op on the irc channel involved here. We've had a bunch of
Gobble's people come in and behave like idiots, also a bit of
h@xorish probing of the irc server. (Running Woody, and laughing in
the face of such things). I guess this is because we're foolish
enough to not ask women to give us blowjobs as an incentive to hiring
them, which appears to be the Gobble's hiring strategy as shown in the
irc logs.

/motd Women are people. In fact women are more peoplish than you. You
are a broken tennis bat.

Unless the brazen evil fuctardedness displayed by Gooble's minions is
stamped upon soon with a salted rubber wellington, then I expect that
intelligent life on Earth will cease even earlier than the most
pessimistic slug could have predicted.

Sorry. Got a bit fed up with kicking Gobbles wankers lately.

Tom