Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

Incoming from Matthew Joyce:

> I have read many more unpleasant posts towards people who use Microsoft
> products than towards women.

Ah, but MS bashing has some basis in fact.  After all, it's crap!

> friendly, there are still strong prejudices and some people do not
> hesitate before making blatently unhelpful snide comments based on those
> prejudices.

No, I do not hesitate before calling crap "Crap!"  Nor will I
apologise for that.  You may not think that's helpful, but I do.  The
sooner the world stops using that crap, the sooner the world will be a
better place.  If you insist on continuing to use it, I can only say
you're going the wrong way.

- -