RE: debian and women? from DWN #10

I have read many more unpleasant posts towards people who use Microsoft
products than towards women.
This list is no exception.
Ok, this is a linux list, but my point is, while D-U may be gender
friendly, there are still strong prejudices and some people do not
hesitate before making blatently unhelpful snide comments based on those
prejudices.

matt