Re: locale errors

<i snip like nobody else>

The least you could have done writing your second message would have
been to tell me if the commands I told you have been helpful. Instead I
still don't know if your problem has been solved the way I suggested,
if you solved it in a different way, or if it still exists (in this
case I would of course try to suggest something else). If you expect
/helpful/ answers, give a good example, and give me /helpful/ feedback.
This would also make it possible for the next one who has your problem
to find a solution without asking here again - only in the in my opinion
unlikely case that your problem is really unique.

My second post in this thread, back to Colin, was that he succesfully helped me. He suggested the same thing you did, and I replied to him, and said that it worked, and thanked him for it.

I may not of blatantly said it, but the implication is there.

If you can show me five posts where this exact question has been
answered previously. I'll shut up about this, praise you, and
apologize for wasting bandwidth/etc.

That sound too good. I just can't resist. Try the links below. They were
found using the search link above.

<http://tinyurl.com/ytkok>
<http://tinyurl.com/2v95f>
<http://tinyurl.com/24rzb>
<http://tinyurl.com/36fw6>
<http://tinyurl.com/ysg4d>

I praise you, mighty Andreas, let me stroke your geek-i-ness. I now also apologize for wasting bandwith and the like, and hope that my murderous snipping can somewhat make up for it; but doubt it will.

And now I shut up.

best regards
       Andreas Janssen

peace.