Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:51:19AM -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> On 2004-03-25, Number Six penned:
> >
> > I always thought Monique was a guy.  I think what happened was I saw
> > "Herman" and subconsciously said: Oh yeah, Monique, that's a guy's
> > name in France...
>
> Pretty sure it's not ...

I realized it several months ago :-)  I don't know why I thought that.

Carol is a man's name sometimes.  There was an actress on the TV show
"The Waltons" named Mike.  And in the 1800's Barbara was sometimes a
man's name.

My favorite name on this list is Uwe Dippel.  Sometimes I'll just walk
around and blurt out "EWEY DIPPLE!"