Re: Duplicate messages

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 09:41:18AM +0100, Werner Mahr wrote:

> Are they for the same address?

It seems to be not.  I was convinced that I did unsubscribe one
address more than a year ago ...

Anyhow, thanks for your question.  Now I know how to solve the
problem.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     " And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
      and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
      crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
      former things are passed away."
                          Revelations 21:4