Duplicate messages

Am I the only one who receives nearly all the messages from this
mailing list in in duplicate for the past weeks?

This morning I have deleted 138 duplicates.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     " And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
      and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
      crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
      former things are passed away."
                          Revelations 21:4