Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-mach64

It seems to "provide"/"replace" the modules that would cause all those
programs to be removed. There are apparently more recent versions around so
might look at those.

There are alternative mach64 DRI packages, "flgr" which is linked at ATI's
site. These replace the whole xlibmesa business so I would expect the same
problem.

I would only try to use any of this if I could control what gets removed (if
it don't work, I can reinstall the original xlibmesas.). Until then, no DRI.