Re: Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo

hello ryan,
are you loading the glx module in XF86Config ? Also make sure dri and GLCore are disabled.

gokul

Ryan Coyner wrote:
Just recently I downloaded the Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo for Linux. Uncompressing it was relatively smooth, but when I tried to run the program, I got this error message:

Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".
Either GL_EXT_bgra or glDrawRangeElements not supported- bailing out.

History:
Exiting due to error

I tried to look for solutions online, but I didn't find anything that helped me fix this error.

I am currently running Debian 2.4.24
I'm using a NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 128MB as my video card.
I also have 512 RAM.

At this point, the only other option that I can think of is to update my video card driver. However, all other graphic intensive programs on my computer runs fine with the current drivers. However, if I do the update and if that doesn't work, I really don't know what to do next. Any suggestions are appreciated, and thanks in advance.