Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-mach64

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:52:31 +0100
David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:

> This much I realize.
>
> That it might not want to keep the "xmesa-glu" and such, I can
> understand. Guarddog?, The qt library?

To use just one example, a simple visit to packages.debian.org would show
you that guarddog in unstable depends on xlibmesa-gl.  If the package
you're installing requires the removal of xlibmesa-gl, it's also going
to require the removal of everything that depends on it.

> The only "foreign" sources I have in sources.lst are Daenziger for this
> dri stuff but I do not believe this is theirs--they offer sources for a
> drm-mach64 which I cannot get to work and will not compile at all for
> 2.6 kernels.

Well, I have no idea where xlibmesa-gl1-dri-mach64 is from.  I just know
that it's not from Debian.  p.d.o doesn't know anything about it.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)