Re: xlibmesa-gl1-dri-mach64

This much I realize.

That it might not want to keep the "xmesa-glu" and such, I can understand.
Guarddog?, The qt library?

The only "foreign" sources I have in sources.lst are Daenziger for this dri
stuff but I do not believe this is theirs--they offer sources for a
drm-mach64 which I cannot get to work and will not compile at all for 2.6
kernels.