Re: [SOLVED] Re: mozilla producing invalid ps files?

H. S. wrote:
Apparently, _Hugo Vanwoerkom_, on 03/13/04 10:33,typed:

As indicated in previous posts, I am unsure who actually does this: mozilla or xprt. It could be xprt and then you might try xprt-xprintorg to do the printing.

That did it! I just installed
~# apt-get install xprt-xprintorg

Glad that worked. I stumbled across it when xprt did (does?) not work with the 4.3.0 binaries for Backstreet Ruby. I think I googled the answer. But I note that there is no bug report on xprt that mentions this. Yet it seems clear that there is a problem with it.

Hugo.