mozilla producing invalid ps files?

Hi,

When I print to a ps file from Mozilla and try to see the ps file in gv or ggv, the programs complain that it is not a valid ps file. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Here is the ps files I tried to make:
http://www.ece.mcgill.ca/~hsaham/dock/mozilla.ps

Here is what I have:
Sarge,running 2.4.24-1-686, installed from Official Snapshot (20040228)
gv             3.5.8-31
gs             7.07-1
Gnome ggv      2.4.1
Mozilla 1.5, Copyright (c) 2003 mozilla.org, build 2003110712

many thanks,
->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)