disable bold font in gnome-terminal?

Hi,

How can I disable bold fonts in gnome-terminal under testing?

i.e., at the moment, ansi bold fonts are in a brighter colour and a
bolder font. I find the bolding of the font annoying, since it makes
Andale Mono (my terminal font - which btw does not a have a bold face
installed) difficult to read.

I just want the brighter colour without the bolder?

Any ideas?

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a