Re: installation, Linux source code

Marc Wilson wrote:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:46:12AM -0600, Kent West wrote:
Don't you read Slashdot?

I really hope there's a smiley that's supposed to be there that I just
can't see.

Why would anyone *ever* consider SlashCrap any sort of news source worth
paying attention to?  It's an embarassment to the FOSS community.

That's pretty much what Colin said also. But my answer is the same. Slashdot (actually the talkbacks) is where you get all sorts of viewpoints, not just the one or two that the newsies give you.

--
Kent