installation, Linux source code

hi folks,

Thanks for the info on installation. Am considering using the  'minimal CD' option. It still requires 100+ MB of download. Seems rather big. What's in there?

I haven't had a chance to download a Linux source. I know Linux is basically UNIX. C would be the source programming language. Does it's OOP derivative, C++, figure in Linux source code at all?

What's the latest on the SCO claim? Will Linux continue to be free and open? What's chances of that?

I am looking forward to some interesting answers.

Have a nice day.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.