OT - ignore - Re: ps - complete username

OK, sorry, for being OT.

OK, it was'nt clear that I studied the ps manpage before asking.
Even when it's not usual, I do so in most of the cases, before I'd ask.

I read this list for around two years now, asking and helping people.
Came here because somewhere I read 'debian-user is sooo friendly'.
Yes, sometimes it is, I got sometimes really much help.
Did my best as well, if I could, to help ppl on- or offlist.

But going on with the list getting my bloodpressure high up to the ceiling,
is not worth for me.
The so-called helpful big-democratic debian community, where I swore it's
the solution.

Humans. yuck.

YHBT. YHL. HAND.

charlie

--
Végh Károly -  System Engineer - UTA - TIS.SAS.BSS
 We don't believe this to be a coincidence."