Installation with 2.6 kernel and serial console?

Hi,

I am looking for a debian install CD that will boot kernel 2.6.x in the installation process and also install 2.6.x during the installation.

If the installation could additionally be done via a serial console, I'd be eternally grateful!

I have looked at the beta installers for sarge but I didn't manage to find out exactly what they supported, which is why I turn to this list.

Regards,
David Härdeman
david@2gen.com

PS
Please CC me on any replies as I'm not subscribed to the list