Re: OT - ignore - Re: ps - complete username

Incoming from VEGH Karoly:

> OK, it was'nt clear that I studied the ps manpage before asking.
> Even when it's not usual, I do so in most of the cases, before I'd ask.

And I'm sorry I sniped at you.  Perhaps it could have been handled
better; sorry for that.  I try to assume the best in people.  I give
them what I think they need.  If I've over-estimated, it's up to them
to tell me and then I'll be happy to throttle back.  The alternative,
assuming everyone's a moron, is distasteful to me and I don't enjoy
starting out talking down, or talking baby talk; it's insulting to
you.  So I give what I think is the answer you need.  It's up to you
to say it wasn't enough.

Ideally, eventually, everyone learns something, right?

- -