Re: phpmyadmin: help!

Hi Wolfgang,

thank you for your answer. I tried your sugestions (I am running ApacheSSL), reconfigured phpmyadmin and I restarted ApacheSSL without success. The message is the same.

This localmachine is plugged into a local LAN connected to the Internet. I wonder if I need to configure the Apache running in the localmachine with some special options At home I am running phpmyadmin fine, I didn't anything special regarding Apache in that machine. The homemachine is connectet to the internet via a dialup connection...

regards,

Marcelo

On 09.03.04 10:04, Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

> "The requested URL /phpmyadmin/ was not found on this server."
>
> I really need phpmyadmin working as soon as possible.
> Thanks in advance for any answer,

Hi Marcelo,

have you tried 'dpkg-reconfigure phpmyadmin'? Have you then restarted
Apache
with '/etc/init.d/apache restart'?

HTH,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
--
NTV'94 still running on fuel - everything else here runs Debian