Re: phpmyadmin: help!

Ollie,

thank you for your answer. I have installed phpmyadmin from binaries (.
deb). It is not a matter of caps. At home, phpmyadmin works fine with http://localhost/phpmyadmin. The problem is with my machine at work. This machine is connected to a local LAN. I wonder if I need to reconconfigure ApacheSSl with some special option...

Regards,

Marcelo

On 09.03.04 11:08, Ollie Acheson wrote:
On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:28:47AM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've installed mysql-server and phpmyadmin with apache. Apache and
> mysqld are running on the same machine, but I have problems getting
the
> GUI for phpmyadmin on this machine. The URL I type is
> "http://localhost/phpmyadmin/";
> and I get the message:
>
> "The requested URL /phpmyadmin/ was not found on this server."
>
> I really need phpmyadmin working as soon as possible.
> Thanks in advance for any answer,
>
> Marcelo

Marcelo,

On my installation (from source), the url is /phpMyAdmin (note the
caps in
the middle). Is this your problem?

Ollie

> --