Re: spamassassin ?

> Perhaps this is drawing a red herring across the trail, but I can't help
> wondering why more people don't use spamprobe in preference to
> spamassassin. IME spamprobe is easier to set up and extremely effective.
> I see only about 2 or 3 false negatives a day at most and no false
> positives at all.

I don't know anything about spamprobe.  I think one reason people like
spamassassin is that it has a mix of heuristic and learning (Bayesian)
rules.  And you can add your own rules to the list, based on regular
expressions.

As for the original question, I think the OP would have the same problem
with spamprobe as with spamassassin-- it's really an exim problem.