Re: Notify about using the e-mail account.

How are we to know this isn't a spoofed spam email trying to get us to
download a virus? (no offense to the admin of debian-user)

Brad

On March 8, 2004 10:23 pm, administration@debian.org scribed:
ad> Dear user of  e-mail  server  "Debian.org",
ad>
ad> We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your
 computer may ad> contain viruses,  in order to keep your computer
 and e-mail account safe, ad> please, follow the instructions.
ad>
ad> For further details  see the attach.
ad>
ad> In order  to read the attach  you have to use  the  following
 password: 83433. ad>
ad> The Management,
ad>    The  Debian.org team
 http://www.debian.org ad>