How to build file srver with Win-based clients ?

Hi, guys... Thank you for answering my earlier questions. Now, I have some more questions ( ..again :D ): Call me a nutty newbie, but I want to build a file server with my debian. So : 1. Is there any tool for the users ( Win-based ) to log into my file server ( similiar to Novellclient ) 2. Could you guys give me any link in the internet that provide clear and good informations about building a file server ? Thanx for all of you.... Welly H

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.