Re: presentation app

"Eduardo Gargiulo" <egargiulo@ar.homelinux.org> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for some debianized application for making
> presentations, using slides, images, etc, that could run on an AMD
> K6II with 160Mb of RAM with woody 3.0_r1.

I settled for prosper, a LaTeX class which produces beautiful
presentations and comes with a sizeable number of templates. Only
downside: One has to use acroread to show them (available as
unofficial deb package) as xpdf isn't up to the task.

Andreas Goesele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.