Re: WMaker crash and logging

Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
Hello,

WMaker will no longer startup as an X manager.
I can use ice or just about any other manager
but no WMaker.  This has been my default for a
number of years so I would like to continue using it.

Any idea where a log file might be stored that
would tell me why WMaker is crashing?
What could I do to create such a file?

lance

Check to see that you don't have a corrupted config file
in ~/GNUstep.  A few months ago I had a problem where
WindowMaker quit starting.  I ended up tracing it back to
a corrupted file somewhere in that directory.

rm -rf ~/GNUstep will take care of it (and, of course,
leave you with the default settings).

-Roberto