Re: Shared IMAP folders in Mutt

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 02:44:37PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> I've set up my Bayesian filter to scan two shared IMAP folders for ham
> and spam. Using evolution, when I get spam, I can just Move it to the
> shared spam folder and that's that. However, in mutt, I can't seem to
> access shared IMAP folders. So what can I do to move spam in there? I

Tag the messages and save them to the IMAP folder?  I haven't tried
this, but it seems it should work.  Note the mutt syntax for imap access

See the mutt docs for more details and possible IMAP problems.

Or maybe I'm completely missing your question?

> know that people usually use Bounce in mutt for spam filtering, but as
> the folder is a shared folder and not an actual account, I can't do

I just save them to a folder in my home directory.

> that. Any suggestions? TIA.
> --
> Alex Malinovich
> Support Free Software, delete your Windows partition TODAY!
> Encrypted mail preferred. You can get my public key from any of the
> pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837

Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com>
GNU/Linux --- The best things in life are free.