Re: Shared IMAP folders in Mutt

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 15:17, CW Harris wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 02:44:37PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> > I've set up my Bayesian filter to scan two shared IMAP folders for ham
> > and spam. Using evolution, when I get spam, I can just Move it to the
> > shared spam folder and that's that. However, in mutt, I can't seem to
> > access shared IMAP folders. So what can I do to move spam in there? I
>
> Tag the messages and save them to the IMAP folder?  I haven't tried
> this, but it seems it should work.  Note the mutt syntax for imap access
> 	imap://<user@>imap.server/INBOX

Well, you didn't solve the problem outright but you got me looking in
the right direction at least. :) I decided to actually look at my
Maildir by hand, and what do I see inside but a directory called
shared-folders. Apparently when I subscribed to the shared folders via
Evolution, the appropriate folders were made within my Maildir. So now
it's just a matter of copying the files over into
=shared-folders/Bayes/IsSpam and I'm all set. Thanks! :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837