Shared IMAP folders in Mutt

I've set up my Bayesian filter to scan two shared IMAP folders for ham
and spam. Using evolution, when I get spam, I can just Move it to the
shared spam folder and that's that. However, in mutt, I can't seem to
access shared IMAP folders. So what can I do to move spam in there? I
know that people usually use Bounce in mutt for spam filtering, but as
the folder is a shared folder and not an actual account, I can't do
that. Any suggestions? TIA.
--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837