Re: uninstall Debian Linux

* s. keeling (keeling@spots.ab.ca) [040301 12:45]:
> Incoming from Ken Gilmour:
> >
> > windows but you have to pay for it) or Mandrake (which has a free
> > version and also it's backend is Debian). They are a lot more user
> ...................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Is that true?  Where has that fact been hiding all these years?  This
> is the first I'd heard of it.

Unless they've re-architected the whole thing some time in the last few
releases, Mandrake is an rpm system.  It was at least originally based
on redhat; I doubt they've rebuilt it based on Debian without it being
big news and common knowledge around here.

good times,
"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be glad
of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we
should do freely and generously."	--Benjamin Franklin