Re: Distributed Jukeboxes for LAN

On Monday 01 March 2004 15:46, Bill Moseley shoved this in my mailbox:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 09:42:43AM +0100, Joost De Cock wrote:
> > I use netjuke:
> > http://www.netjuke.org/
>
> [...]
>
> > Setup is a breeze and it's actively developed.
>
> The debian package is a mess right now.  I got hit by all the bugs
> listed on the package and never was able to get it setup.

Oh, I must say I run this one from the source so I wouldn't know about the
state of the deb. Since it's a PHP app, there's nothing to it. Just unpack in
a web-browsable dir and you're done.
When you want to upgrade, you can just patch your files.

Sorry to hear that the deian package is a mess. I'd take care of it if I knew
where to get started but package mangement is new for me.

and yes, javascript sucks :)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.