Re: Fetchmail Query

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:21:01 +0000
Alan Chandler <alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:

> You don't tell us what the full mailchain is - where is fetchmail feeding.
>
> It looks like whatever fetchmail is passing this to, it is rejecting the
> sender address, because it can't look it up, and so fetchmail is not
> delivering it and leaving it where it is.
>

> --
> Alan Chandler
> alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk

Hi Alan, I didn't did I? Sorry, still getting used to posting relevant info in these messages without confusing myself :-)

Anyway, fetchmail retrieves mail from my ISP from 2 accounts, then delivers it to sendmail which filters it via mimedefang/spamassassin/clamd to get rid of spam and virii.

In this case it would be sendmail rejecting it I would guess.

Thanks,

Pete