Fetchmail Query

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a minor issue with fetchmail 6.2.4.

There is one message in my mailbox at my ISP that fetchmail sees but won't delete or anything.

When it goes to retrieve this message, it has an NDR message: SMTP error: 451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address admin@cheapsoftwarecds.us does not resolve.

This is obviously a spam anyway, but I don't want it sitting in my mailbox.

What I'm not sure about is whether it's a fetchmail issue or if mimedefang/spamassassin/sendmail is preventing this from being deleted.

I tried a Google search, but nothing appeared that was similar to this problem, so does anyone have any tips on where to start?

The log files don't seem to give much away on this either unfortunately...

Thanks,

Pete