Re: mozzila - lisbstdc - etc

> After the first message mozzila starts, but without supporting the
> flash plugin.  Anybody could tell me why is this

http://wintrmute.net/software says:
Macromedia have a version of the Flash plugin available for Linux and
Mozilla Netscape / Phoenix / Firebird; however it uses an ancient
version of some c++ libraries (libstdc++-libc6.2-2).

> and how can i correct it?

apt-get install libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

You may install flash plugin via

apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

(this package will download flash_linux.tar.gz archive from Macromedia)

BTW, debianized Mozilla Firefox 0.8 is at
http://people.debian.org/~eric/debian/
(for the moment you will have to symlink plugins to the plugin directory
manually)

Alex