Re: Emergency braking and bird anatomy [was: Re: DVD copying and CSS]

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 05:36:46AM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:16:32PM +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:
> [snip] bike week
>
> Hey, when you're done with that heavy-consumption-of-technology
> recreation you can play some centrifugal bumble puppy and a round of
> electromagnetic golf at the Charing T.
>
> I like to ride my bicicyle out on the trail by the bay.
>
> Sometimes when it rains I slip on the leaves and skin my knee.

The answer to that is knee/shin guards, elbow guards, gloves, full face
helmet, turtle back, etc. etc. Depends on how aggressive/crazy you are ;-)

Hardly a ride goes by without me and my bike going out different
directions, and not at a standstill. Every now and again it happens
going over 20, usually a rock waiting by to give me a pat on the back
(or usually the ribs actually ;-)