Impossible to unload ide-scsi and oss drivers

I want to unload several modules from my system, I can unload them but when I
reboot the modules are loaded again!!!

The kernel is 2.6.2-1-k7 (sid), the modules are ide-scsi and all the oss
drivers (I have a Soundblaster Live! and I'm using the alsa drivers).

I've tried unloading them using modconf then update-modules.
This is my /etc/modules:

usb-uhci
input
usbkbd
keybdev
ntfs
msdos
smbfs
nfsd
agpgart
parport
parport_pc
udf
#apm power_off=1
psmouse
nvidia
snd-emu10k1
snd-emu10k1-synth
3c59x
#emu10k1-gp
cryptoloop
serpent
i2c-sensor
i2c-dev
ide-cd

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Toshiro.

Nueva forma de conectarse a internet en URUGUAY
Tel. 0909.20.30   =>   Acceso 100% digital 56K!
Promocion lanzamiento: $0,10 mas IVA el minuto.
http://www.internet.com.uy - Internet en serio.