Can't locate module sound-slot-1

Hi,

I keep getting the following message in my logs:

modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module sound-slot-1
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module sound-service-1-0

Yet when I look at my modules.conf file I only have one entry,

alias libranet-sound-0 i810_audio

I am stumped as to where the system is getting the "idea" that it has a second sound card?

Any insinght into this would be welcome.

PS

I did read linux/Documentation/sound/Introduction (that's where I found out that this message would be indicative of the system looking for a second sound card).

tia
--
Luc Lefebvre

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities,
in the expert's mind there are few.			<Shunryu Suzuki>

Key fingerprint = D2E5 5E35 B910 6F4E 0242  EC63 0FD9 96D0 C7F4 784E