Re: Problem with X/icewm

#include <hallo.h>
* Bob Parnes [Thu, Feb 19 2004, 09:03:37PM]:

> applications. XFree86.0.log has no error messages. I stopped the display
> manager (wdm) and started X from the console: same result, except that
> the console showed a long progression of lines,
>
> IceWm: Warning: glyph not found: XX
>
> where XX was a number. Apparently something was wiped out, but I don't
> know what it is. I upgraded icewm, but that did not help, so I assume

Maybe something installed new or incompatible/broken fonts. Please try
removing the last lines from /etc/X11/icewm/preferences and report
whether it helps to 214677@bugs.debian.org .

Thanks,
Eduard.
--
<DeVries> Wann kommt Debian3.0? Jemand n ungefähres oder genaues Datum parat?
<Alfie> DeVries: Wenn es fertig ist.