parted bootdisk: where can I find it?

According to the documentation the images should be at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/parted/bootdisk but it that is not the case.

Does anybody on this list know about an alternative url?

It would be great if these images could be included in the debian
packages of parted.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our
      sorrows; yet we considered him stricken by God,
      smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for
      our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
      the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and
      by his wounds we are healed."        Isaiah 53:4,5