Re: Mplayer "make all" error message

Dear Stephen and friends:

You are absolutely right. All my thanks. I su to root and did "make install".
It installed just fine in /usr/local. Only problem is that the install
produced only "mplayer", the command-line executable but not the gui
"gmplayer" even though I most definitely configured it as:

./configure --enable-gui

Any suggestion on how I can create the gmplayer? The rest of the installation
with codecs, Skin and font and mplayerplug-in I am already very much familiar
with and it all should work fine. However, at this point I won't be able to
run Mplayer as a gui. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you so much.

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web