Re: CLI

Monique --

...and then Monique Y. Herman said...
%
% On 2004-02-16, Ken Gilmour penned:
% > On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 16:38, David T-G wrote:
% >
% >> What?!?  A girl who uses the command line?  That's even rarer than a
% >> guy who uses the command line (hard enough to find these days).
% >> Marry me!  [Admittedly, there might be some problems with my current
% >> wife.]
%
% They're out there ... they just don't call attention to themselves

Hmmm...  'They'?  Creative camouflage or are you a GUI girl?  [Or perhaps
a gentleman with a rather surprising name?]

% because they keep getting marriage proposals rather than help when they
% post on venues like debian-user =P

Heh.  Note that I actually provided a useful suggestion before doing any
drooling ;-)

%
% --
% monique