Re: Holy Shee-it

Incoming from Steven Leach:
> I would have to wonder what possible benefit would be derived from this.
>
> True, MS Word/Office is one of the biggest things which keeps desktop
> users dependent on Windows (or Mac too of course).   But running
> Office, already a program with less than stellar stability in my
> experience, under some form of Windows emulation (crash multiplier)
> doesn't sound like the best idea.

In my experience, the typical user couldn't care less about
stability.  They're positively phobic wrt incompatible file formats
though.  They're more than willing to vote themselves into the benign
dictatorship of .doc if that will eliminate the necessity to think
about what file formats their friends can handle.

- -