Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 03:00:35AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> It was the most modular of the set at the time (~4 months ago) but even
> still it took me over an hour to a basic level of functionality.

I have to admit, I'm wondering what for you is a "basic" level of
functionality.  Out of the box, with no ~/.muttrc, the Debian-packaged mutt
can:

    read mail
    send mail
    reply to mail
    organize mail
    delete mail
    maintain an address book

About all it can't do is filter mail into folders by default, and IMHO
that's not the job of the MUA in the first place (although I'm quite well
aware that you think it is).

If out of the box, it can't do at least the above, it should have bugs
filed until in its default configuration, IT CAN.

Please, in all seriousness, what's up?

--
 Marc Wilson |     A narcissist is someone better looking than you are.
 msw@cox.net |     -- Gore Vidal